Now you can stare at Aidan Hunt all day on your cell phone and your computer! Carina Press made iPhone and desktop wallpapers to celebrate Heat Exchange and they’re available for free download!
How to install the wallpapers on your device
Using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
- Download the mobile wallpaper image using the “MOBILE” link above. Click the link and the image will open in a new window — wait for it to load and then tap on it and hold.
- Select “Save image” from the list that pops up. The image will be saved to the Camera Roll under the Photos app.
- Go to “Settings” and tap “Wallpaper”.
- Then tap “Choose a New Wallpaper”. Look under Camera Roll and tap on the wallpaper you just downloaded.
- You can choose to use it for the Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
Using your desktop computer:
- Download the desktop wallpaper image using the “DESKTOP” link above.
- Choose Apple menu » System Preferences, click “Desktop & Screen Saver”, then click “Desktop”.
- Navigate to your downloaded image and select it.
- To make any picture stored on your computer (or a picture you are currently viewing) your desktop background, right-click the picture, and then click “Set as Desktop Background”.
This also works:
- Open Desktop Background by clicking the “Start” button and clicking “Control Panel”. In the search box, type “desktop background”, and then click “Change desktop background”.
- Select the downloaded wallpaper image for your desktop background.
If the picture isn’t in the list of desktop background pictures, click “Browse” to search for the picture on your computer. When you found the wallpaper, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.
- Under “Picture position”, click the arrow and choose whether to crop the picture to fill the screen, fit the picture to the screen, stretch the picture to fit the screen, tile the picture, or center the picture on the screen, and then click “Save changes”.