Lydia Kincaid’s shipping back to Boston, but she’s not happy about it. She left to get away from the firefighting community—her father was a firefighter, her brother’s a firefighter and, more important, her ex is a firefighter. But family is number one, and her father needs her help running the pub he bought when he retired. Soon, Lydia finds it hard to resist the familiar comfort and routine, and even harder to resist her brother’s handsome friend Aidan.
Aidan Hunt is a firefighter because of the Kincaid family. He’s had the hots for Lydia for years, but if ever a woman was off-limits to him, it’s her. Aside from being his mentor’s daughter, she’s his best friend’s sister. The ex-wife of a fellow firefighter. But his plan to play it cool until she leaves town again fails, and soon he and Lydia have crossed a line they can’t uncross.
As Aidan and Lydia’s flirtation turns into something more serious, Lydia knows she should be planning her escape. Being a firefighter’s wife was the hardest thing she’s ever done, and she doesn’t know if she has the strength to do it again. Aidan can’t imagine walking away from Boston Fire—even for Lydia. The job and the brotherhood are his life; but if he wants Lydia in it, he’ll have to decide who’s first in his heart.
• Publishers Weekly: “Stacey (Under the Lights) opens the Boston Fire contemporary series with a sexy, funny escapade. Stacey’s gift for writing easily relatable characters will hook readers and leave them eagerly waiting for the next installment.”
• RT Book Reviews: “This brand-new series, dubbed Boston Fire, will make readers sweat, and who doesn’t love firefighters?”
HEAT EXCHANGE is now available online
in digital format for/from…
• Fresh Fiction: “HEAT EXCHANGE delights with romance that sizzles, and solid characters. This is a book to dive into and devour. HEAT EXCHANGE shows the importance of friendship and making connections that heal the soul. I look forward to the next book in this “Boston Fire” series.”
…and also available in paperback from…
• Night Owl Reviews: ” I thought the pacing of the story was perfect. You’ll never want to put this book down. It’s addicting! This is a perfect beach book, or rainy day story.”
…or in audio from Audible.
• The Romance Reviews: “Flirty firefighter? Check. No nonsense chick? Check. Wicked cool cast of characters? Check. HEAT EXCHANGE is a sexy, fun read that’ll make your summer even hotter!!”