* I’m still getting back on my feet from being sick.
* The Short Kid’s home sick.
* eHarlequin was having an editor pitch contest and mine was one of the five synopses chosen, so on the 18th, I’ll be pitching my Harlequin Intrigue to the Senior Editor, one on one, in a chat room.
* Thinking about that makes me feel very queasy.
* I still haven’t fixed all the wacky symbols that showed up on the blog after the upgrade (due to my having c&p’d from Word instead of a plain text editor). Working on that…eventually.
* I’m burning a Hollyberry Yankee Candle today, so it must be the holiday season.
* Umm…nap time.