Reason to love ebooks #3: If you should smear chocolate on an ebook page, you can just
lick it off wipe it off with an approved screen cleaner.
THINGS I LEARNED WHILE WRITING KISS ME DEADLY:
1) Next time write down who jokingly said “Hey, how ’bout werebirds?” so I know who to blame for the fact I can never, ever remember the title of this book because I’ve always called it Werebird. (Okay, but it’s not just me—when Jaci mentioned it on her group, she called it Werebird, too.)
2) Never to use the name Khail again because every single time I typed it, it came out Kahil. EVERY. Single. Time. Even just now.
3) The Unkind is a fairly unattractive title for a romance and this is why we have friends to help us title books. (I think Mandy came up with Kiss Me Deadly, but I’m not sure. She’s the most likely 80’s-music-loving candidate.)
4) Normal women will have some sort of reaction to coming face-to-face with a naked werebird guy. When Mandy read the draft before I sent it in, her comment was something like…Could she at least look a little suprised?
5) You can have a heroine tell a hero to go shit on a windshield and make it work.
6) Hot naked men on covers is a good thing. (Confession: I love this cover so much it was a little while before I realized it looks like
Question: What’s your favorite “breed” of shifter? I like big cats, myself. (Although, I don’t think my shifter would care for them.)
Comment on any of the Ebook Half-Week posts and you could win a free download of any of my available ebooks. On Saturday night (or Sunday morning) Iâ€™ll draw random winners from the comments, and there will be more than one, so comment away! (Oh, and it wonâ€™t matter which book post the winning comments are posted to, the winners can choose whichever they want.)