I love t-shirts with sayings on them. Yesterday one of the many ATV/sledding catalogs we get came in the mail and I want to buy my husband ALL of the t-shirts in there. Here are some of my favorites (and it’s the winter catalog, so it’s a snowmobile issue) (oh, and I bolded the ones I’m ordering):
* (A picture of a hand clutching two BIG brass balls) Yeah, it makes it hard to walk.
* Get in, sit down, shut up and hold on.
* I live with FEAR everyday…and sometimes she lets me go riding.
* Drive it like you stole it.
* You must be fast…’cause you were haulin’ ass when I passed you.
* Been there. Wrecked that.
* Does not play well with others.
* When hell freezes over, we’ll ride there, too.
And in the kid’s section:
* My Daddy’s sled is faster than your Daddy’s sled.
And for me:
* Women make great leaders…you’re following one right now.
* It worries me how dumb you are. (Okay, this isn’t in the catalog, it’s from Karen’s blog, but I still want one if I can find it.
Got a favorite t-shirt slogan?