1. We have one of those big, cast-iron tubs upstairs. Enjoying the decadence of summer vacation and no pre-8:00 errands, I plopped myself in a bubble bath. The ginger kitty, Jinx, likes to prowl the rim of the tub, eyeballing the bubbles. Today, she slipped and plopped herself right in the bath with me. There was much screaming, yowling, and thrashing.
2. My electric razor died after my left leg. Iâ€™ve plugged it in to recharge so I can do my right leg, but Iâ€™ve known myself long enough to know Iâ€™ll forget and make an appearance in public this way.
3. Story ADD has struck again. Reread a scene from DG3, write a page of BMB, write a paragraph for DG3, read notes for IS2, try to think of tagline for BMB, write half a page for DG3, try to think of title for DG3, reread chapter of BMB, spend an hour thinking about IS2, put everything away but BMB, wander restlessly, put more Bacitracin on cat scratches, pull out DG3, decide to blog.
4. Try to blog, get distracted by newest train wreck, which I must say is a hellacious one, even for Romanceland. Might be time for An Official Romanceland â€˜Net-Break soon.
5. Try to blog, siteâ€™s down. :censor:
6. Siteâ€™s back up, but have no topic. Maybe tomorrow.