1. All the lush texture and emotional depth we loved in her Tina St. John historicals…it’s all there!
3. Holy hot & bothered, Batman! That cover would seriously improve ANY decor. Gorgeous!
5. The vampire mythology—the story behind the Breed—is utterly fascinating. I actually said “Oh, that is SO cool!” aloud while reading.
7. I liked the women in this book, too, and I rarely do. I’m a very, very hero-centric reader, but I thought the women were interesting, too.
9. I really, really enjoyed this book. I’m one of those readers who’s mostly paranormal’ed out and I’ve narrowed my vampire reading down to almost none. But I absolutely adored her historicals, so of course I needed to read KoM. I’m glad I did. This is a rich, emotional and totally kick-ass book featuring some absolutely delicious, real and totally kick-ass men. I can’t wait for book 2!
13. You don’t have to wait! You can go buy it right now!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I’ll put in on my To Be Read pile (after my weekly pilgramage to Barnes & Noble).:nod:
Hope you have a good weekend.
Ignore the typos, I’m not guite awake yet.:doh:
Great TT, Shan!
Will respond to your email shortly.
Oh, sure, I still haven’t read Night Lost or Surviving Demon Island but now I have to go buy this book, too. My TBR pile is going to fall over and bury me one day.:hide:
So I take it I’m supposed to go get this right now…
Exactly, Shiloh. Uh, don’t read this back to back with Night Lost though.
I agree – go get KOM…it kicks butt. :thumb:
:bang: Hey how come you all write so dang well? Maybe if I hang around here long enough it will rub off on me!
I’ve never read a book by Lara Adrian but this great TT of yours has me adding her to my towering, teetering TBR list, Shannon. :nod:
Oooh, this sounds very interesting. I love well done vampires!