1. How can such a tiny splinter cause so much pain?
2. Is the pickle scene from Taming Eliza Jane in the wrong place, arc-wise?
3. Holy crap! On the Edge is eligible in the novella category of the RITAs! (It’s just shy of 40k.) Should I? Shouldn’t I? If I get a blue-hair, Charlotte could totally trigger a stroke.
4. How can Emma not see that Anakin was the best Jedi ever?
5. Why are the Twinkies gone?
7. How the hell did I manage to start three different series when I wasn’t looking?
8. How am I supposed to type with bandaids on the knuckles of my right ring finger? I use “o”, “l” and “.” a lot. (See, all three of them in the space of four characters.)
9. Where did I put Ezmerelda to keep her safe from Gizmo?
10. I can’t believe I was so hung up on entering Taming Eliza Jane in the RITAs, I never considered On the Edge being eligible. Should I or shouldn’t I? I must obsess a lot more about this. Seven months is not nearly enough time to make a decision.
11. Why the :censor: are the :censor: Twinkies gone?
12. So, ohmigod, I’m totally loving Drive! I was afraid I wouldn’t like Nathan Fillion in any other role but that of Captain Mal Reynolds, but guess what….it’s Mal in a Dodge Challenger! He has officially overthrown the 14-year reign of Rob Morrow as my most secretest crush.
13. Why isn’t languidity a word?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants