1. How can such a tiny splinter cause so much pain?
2. Is the pickle scene from Taming Eliza Jane in the wrong place, arc-wise?
3. Holy crap! On the Edge is eligible in the novella category of the RITAs! (It’s just shy of 40k.) Should I? Shouldn’t I? If I get a blue-hair, Charlotte could totally trigger a stroke.
4. How can Emma not see that Anakin was the best Jedi ever?
5. Why are the Twinkies gone?
6. What book should I write next? Gallagher’s? The sequel to Taming Eliza Jane? The sequel to Interstellar Sparks?
7. How the hell did I manage to start three different series when I wasn’t looking?
8. How am I supposed to type with bandaids on the knuckles of my right ring finger? I use “o”, “l” and “.” a lot. (See, all three of them in the space of four characters.)
9. Where did I put Ezmerelda to keep her safe from Gizmo?
10. I can’t believe I was so hung up on entering Taming Eliza Jane in the RITAs, I never considered On the Edge being eligible. Should I or shouldn’t I? I must obsess a lot more about this. Seven months is not nearly enough time to make a decision.
11. Why the :censor: are the :censor: Twinkies gone?
12. So, ohmigod, I’m totally loving Drive! I was afraid I wouldn’t like Nathan Fillion in any other role but that of Captain Mal Reynolds, but guess what….it’s Mal in a Dodge Challenger! He has officially overthrown the 14-year reign of Rob Morrow as my most secretest crush.
13. Why isn’t languidity a word?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I can answer #4 and #3 with… Dude?
#6 is Gallagher. Threats may become involved if it’s not.
Enter both in the RITAs. Problem solved. :coffee:
What did you do to your hands?
I’ve never entered the Ritas. I think I will this year, though. And maybe a few others like Passionate Ink, Nat’l Reader’s Choice, etc.
Love Mal. Don’t love Drive.
PS Buy more Twinkies and write the sequel to Interstellar Sparks, Gallagher, and the sequel to Taming. If you have enough Twinkies, you can write all 3.
I’ve been pondering too. :nod: Hope you have a good weekend.
#6 – um, hello? :wtf: Gallagher!!! Are you nuts woman?! You want a revolt?
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I read somewhere…TWoP maybe?….that Fox has already cancelled Drive.
Hope it’s just a rumor.
Yep, it\’s cancelled.
Although Nathan Fillion apparently has a contract with Fox that will have him appearing elsewhere, so whew. Our captain isn\’t going down with the show!
I\’m not surprised. I watched the first three episodes, turned to my husband, and asked, \”How long do you think before they cancel this?\” Um, after 3 episodes, apparently. But 2 more eps may get posted online.
The official web page for the show says Fox plans to air the other two filmed eps (of the 13 they ordered, bastards) sometime this summer.
It wasn’t a fabulous show. Like, says, Supernatural. But it was growing on me. I loved Tully and Winston and Wendy (the crazy mom) and they HAD to end it on a cliffhanger! :rant:
I wasn’t totally in love with Drive as much as Nathan Fillion, but it was kind of unique and mildly interesting. DAMMIT!
I am SO tired of networks getting me into a show and then giving it the axe. It sucks!
Maybe I’ll be like TV and not write ANY of the sequels. :villain: