1. Spinning my wheels takes on a whole new meaning when I’m in a mud puddle and my husband’s behind me.
2. No cellphone reception up north where we go. (Downside—no wireless, either.)
3. It’s the one thing we all enjoy as a family.
4. It makes me feel like a kid again.
5. If somebody pisses me off, I roost’em.
6. When we’re not riding, there’s really nothing else to do but
7. The campground has a big pool. We don’t.
8. The short kid gets to ride his own machine this year and he’s wicked excited about it.
9. When you have mud in your hair, you know you had a good time.
10. The camper’s only 27 feet long, so it takes much less time to clean than the house.
11. No Walmart up there, either. No banks (well, not mine), no post office, no errands. There is a Dunkin Donuts twenty minutes north of our campground, though. (Priorities, you know.)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants