1. A large Dunkin Donuts coffee, cream only
4. The remote to my CD player
5. My electric pencil sharpener because I like my pencils deadly-sharp, but can’t stand mechanical pencils.
6. My copy of Rodale’s The Synonym Finder
7. A notebook in which I scrawl notes like ‘how often would the stage pass through?’ and telephone messages that should technically go in the telephone message book and notes for books I’m not supposed to be working on.
8. Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm
9. Uni-ball Onyx micro-point pen
10. My mp3 player, which is currently playing a variety of music from Carrie Underwood, AC/DC, Keith Urban, Kiss, Sawyer Brown, Triniti, and more.
11. The business’s cordless phone so I don’t have to break my neck running through the house and tripping over toys/cats/child/winter boots when it rings.
12. My cellphone so I can
13. Hershey Kisses with Dorito chasers. (Sweet, then salt—always)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I eat cheese instead of chocolate. I tell myslf it’s healthier. :lmao:
Rodale’s Synonym Finder sits on my desk too. And my cell phone, you know, just in case Shan will call me so she can practice talking in her Okie NH accent. :lmao:
I’m jealous, you have an electric pencil sharpener? I’d given up and gone to mechanicals, but it’s not the same…. NOT the same.
And I hate using pen when I write by hand or make notes, cuz I don’t like scribbled out/crossed out stuff. So I’d have an industrial sized eraser there too.
I got chocolate truffle kisses last night. And caramel ones. And gummi bears. Sugar helps me write, honest.
Oh, man, I love those Dorito chasers! I need a copy of that synonym finder, too. Happy TT!
I keep lip balm close by, too. And hand lotion in the winter. Happy TT!
Funny I have to have the lip balm near by as well. If little things are bothering my I can’t seem to write! Great list and happy TT!
Plain Hershey kisses or the cherry cordial kind?
I keep hearing people talk about that synonym finder. I might have to invest in one.
Music is very very important for the creative spirit, and chocolate doesn’t hurt either
Guess next time it would help to submit comment before looking at the time and panicking because I’m going to be late picking up my grandma so I can take her to her doctor’s appointment. I forgot what I said, but I assure you it was prolific and breath-taking. :lmao:
Oh, I said I was going to have to try the Bee’s wax because I am a Chapstick whore in the winter time.
I have lip balm too. One is a product I make myself (I used to own a skincare salon and make my own body products) called BE Balm for Lips which has peppermint essential oil and coconut in it, and the other is one Jaci sent from BBW and is tropical. I alternate. :nod:
Instead of Hershey’s kisses I have these things called Slimstyles Crave Relax chewables – not sure they really help but they do taste good. :cheesy:
The Synonym Finder is totally worth the price. I’m pretty cheap when it comes to buying books, but I :heart: this one.
And Michelle, you have any recommendations for eczema? Both my boys have it on their cheeks, and we’ve tried everything from Eucerin to prescription creams. Nothing’s worked so far.