1. A large Dunkin Donuts coffee, cream only
4. The remote to my CD player
5. My electric pencil sharpener because I like my pencils deadly-sharp, but can’t stand mechanical pencils.
6. My copy of Rodale’s The Synonym Finder
7. A notebook in which I scrawl notes like ‘how often would the stage pass through?’ and telephone messages that should technically go in the telephone message book and notes for books I’m not supposed to be working on.
8. Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm
9. Uni-ball Onyx micro-point pen
10. My mp3 player, which is currently playing a variety of music from Carrie Underwood, AC/DC, Keith Urban, Kiss, Sawyer Brown, Triniti, and more.
11. The business’s cordless phone so I don’t have to break my neck running through the house and tripping over toys/cats/child/winter boots when it rings.
12. My cellphone so I can
13. Hershey Kisses with Dorito chasers. (Sweet, then salt—always)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants