1. Wonder Woman kicks ass. I, on the other hand, have an appointment tomorrow for the husband’s company’s taxes. Am I ready? Ha, ha and…ha.
2. Wonder Woman kicks ass. I, on the other hand, had a major laptop crisis which turned out to be my own stupidity. (TIP: If you have a wireless keyboard you seldom use with your laptop and you set it aside and then put stuff on top of it within range of laptop, expect to have major, major laptop malfunctioning and—having forgotten wireless keyboard—have no idea why. For a day and a half! You should also panic as you were too tired to email backups to your desktop.)
3. Wonder Woman kicks ass. I, on the other hand, have a husband who brought a very nasty cold home to loved ones just barely on their feet after icky stomach flu thing.
4. Wonder Woman kicks ass. I, on the other hand, tried to vote in the AAR reader poll. After filling in one field I, out of habit, hit enter which then sent in my ballot. Dammit. I don’t remember if I had at least six fields filled in or not.
5. Wonder Woman kicks ass. I, on the other hand, tried to emulate my favorite heroine when I was…4? 5? I had Wonder Woman underoos and everything. Jumped off aunt’s porch. Did not land on my feet. Or my hands and knees. Apparently, like my short kid, I lead with my head. And while I can look back now and logically know my mistake was not calling the invisible jet to come and catch me, at the time I was a little upset with her.