* While it consists of a mere 8 letters, there are approximately 486 different ways to misspell Inousses.
* When a building has been 80% destroyed by an explosion, it’s generally not necessary for one character to stop and close the front door when they leave.
* Charlotte is the unseen-until-now administrative powerhouse behind the Devlin Group, always running herd on the agents. What’s a common nickname for Charlotte? :doh: Too late now, and damn the subconscious mind, anyway.
* Even Batman can’t fly from LaGuardia to Athens in five hours.
* Tousled, not touseled. Tousled, tousled, tousled. Why did I check for this? Because Angie keeps having to correct it. What does that mean? That none of the characters in any of my books seem to own a :censor: comb.