1) The tall kid is not 12. He’s only 11. After ten minutes of arguing the point, I was forced to bow to his superior math skills and concede the point. I plead lack of caffeine.
2) Derailments of the Romance Community Express hold my interest longer when one of the parties is freakin’ hilarious. Somebody page MJD and have her throw in on a side.
3) I will never, ever set a book in Greece ever, ever again.
4) One short kid trying to “help” one cat remove claws from Mom’s knitting project will result in much yelling and Mom getting scratched.
5) My new cell has crappy stock ring tones which will set my teeth on edge and make me say bad words when I have to hear them before the first coffee is consumed.
6) The music from Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is even more annoying than my crappy stock ring tones.
7) Stephen King is the master. I can’t explain why I have this compulsion to pick up Lisey’s Story and keep reading when I’m not enjoying it very much. It’s so much Rose Madder, and so much NOT Cujo or It or Needful Things, and yet I can’t stop reading. I’m halfway through, and it’s getting better, but…