In need of some stress-free fun, I totally robbed this from Kate.
THIRTEEN BOOKS I CAN SEE FROM WHERE I’M SITTING:
Oh, uh-oh. I’m on the couch in the living room. There are about a gazillion books in my den, which is around the corner and out of site. There’s also a substantial pile in the dining room, which is around the other corner. If I was upstairs I’d be golden. But from here…
THIRTEEN SEVEN BOOKS I CAN SEE FROM WHERE I’M SITTING:
1. The Seals on the Bus by Lenny Hort: A fun picture book which is based on “Wheels on the Bus” but with animals. (The monkeys on the bus go eeh eeh eeh…)
3. Forever Again by Shannon Stacey :lmao:
4. Dragonology Handbook : A Practical Course in Dragons by Dugald Steer
5. MGA Restoration Guide by Malcolm Green
6. Baby, I’m Yours by Catherine Mann
7. The TV Guide?