I nabbed this from Diana, who nabbed it from other people. *g*
Put your iTunes/iPod on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. How does the world see you? Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood — Excuse me while I lay here, dying and gasping for breath from laughing so hard.
2. Will I have a happy life? Invisible by Clay Aiken — Huh. While on the one hand, being invisible would mean people would stop bugging me to do crap, but as a writer, invisibility would be bad.
3. What do my friends think of me? Butterfly by Crazy Town — Better than Jackass, I guess
4. Do people secretly lust after me? The Final Countdown by Europe — Umm…I’m guessing that’s a no?
5. How can I make myself happy? Like We Never Loved At All — I’m going to ignore the sad song and assume that’s a sign I would be having sex with Tim McGraw
6. What should I do with my life? Unchained Melody (Il Divo’s version) — Butcher classic songs? That I can do.
7. Will I ever have children? Unbreak My Heart (Il Divo’s version) — I already have two, so my heart’s already walking around outside my body
8. What is some good advice for me? Heaven’s on Fire by KISS — I’ll remember that.
9. How will I be remembered? Working for the Weekend by Loverboy — This is totally Mel and Mandy’s fault
10. What’s my signature dancing song? Symphony No. 9 by Beethoven — Oh yeah, watch me boogie
11. What’s my current theme song? All These Years by Sawyer Brown — Oh, how cheery
12. What do others think is my current theme song? Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins — much better
13. What shall they play at my funeral? Headstrong by Trapt — :lmao: Perfect!
14. What type of men do I like? What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts — Umm…how kinky.
15. How’s my love life? It’s Only Monday, Mr. Mom by Lonestar — OMG, I’m totally dying. There’s an inside joke here I can’t share, but I can’t believe this came up for this. I only have the damn song on there because the short kid likes it.