I nabbed this from Diana, who nabbed it from other people. *g*
Put your iTunes/iPod on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. How does the world see you? Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood — Excuse me while I lay here, dying and gasping for breath from laughing so hard.
2. Will I have a happy life? Invisible by Clay Aiken — Huh. While on the one hand, being invisible would mean people would stop bugging me to do crap, but as a writer, invisibility would be bad.
3. What do my friends think of me? Butterfly by Crazy Town — Better than Jackass, I guess
4. Do people secretly lust after me? The Final Countdown by Europe — Umm…I’m guessing that’s a no?
5. How can I make myself happy? Like We Never Loved At All — I’m going to ignore the sad song and assume that’s a sign I would be having sex with Tim McGraw
6. What should I do with my life? Unchained Melody (Il Divo’s version) — Butcher classic songs? That I can do.
7. Will I ever have children? Unbreak My Heart (Il Divo’s version) — I already have two, so my heart’s already walking around outside my body
8. What is some good advice for me? Heaven’s on Fire by KISS — I’ll remember that.
9. How will I be remembered? Working for the Weekend by Loverboy — This is totally Mel and Mandy’s fault
10. What’s my signature dancing song? Symphony No. 9 by Beethoven — Oh yeah, watch me boogie
11. What’s my current theme song? All These Years by Sawyer Brown — Oh, how cheery
12. What do others think is my current theme song? Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins — much better
13. What shall they play at my funeral? Headstrong by Trapt — :lmao: Perfect!
14. What type of men do I like? What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts — Umm…how kinky.
15. How’s my love life? It’s Only Monday, Mr. Mom by Lonestar — OMG, I’m totally dying. There’s an inside joke here I can’t share, but I can’t believe this came up for this. I only have the damn song on there because the short kid likes it.
I got a bizarre answer for dancing song, too… And my “sex life” answer was a hilarious inside joke as well.
How weird is that?
OMG, I have SOOOOO gotta try this when I get home (no ipod at work, sadly, but can I say I’m scared to death of what might come up??? *snort* nothing like having an Ipod with three very different people’s eclectic music on it…)
I relinquish all fault of that Loverboy song to Mandy, she sent it to you, didn’t she? My fault we were talking about them cuz I saw them in concert. OY. (note: they opened for Collective Soul, the real reason I was there, not to see a much aged Mike Reno stuff himself in jeans 2 sizes too small)
you need a way for the non ipod people to do this.
and i loved 14… *G*:lmao:
OMG, I did it, Shan. I swear I didn’t cheat one little bit…. too FUNNY!!!
What should I do with my life? Unchained Melody Now if that’s not a mandate for bursting free of all the things that hold you back, I don’t know what is….
No, iPod, but I’ve got to try this!
No iPod here either. But you can put the shuffle on your windows media player. I’ll have to try it after I get the youngest on the bus. I’m still giggling at Headstrong.