Sasha did it, and it looks like fun.
7 things to do before I die:
1. Visit Ekaterinburg, Russia
2. Attend the Grand Prix of Monaco
3. Buy something from Tiffany’s
4. Forgive my family for throwing away my grandfather’s coffee can of Sesame Street toys when he died
5. Oh hell, I’ll say it—hit the NYT list :diva:
6. See a Faberge Imperial Easter egg in person
7. Hold my great-grandchildren
Oh, and as an aside: 1 thing to do before I go insane: Find out WTF this Serenity thing is everybody’s talking about. *sticks big L to own forehead*)
7 things I can do:
1. Knit Fishermen’s wet mittens
2. Ask for a beer and directions to the bathroom in Spanish
3. Make a really pissed-off person laugh
4. Infant, child and adult CPR
5. Make my children laugh until they plead for mercy
7. (At this point I asked the husband for suggestions) Bitch & moan, bitch & moan :rant:
7 things I can’t do:
2. Go underwater without holding my nose
3. Keep lay & lie straight
4. Read in the car
5. Morse Code
6. Tell a joke in person without killing the timing and murdering the punchline
7. Win an Olympic gold metal. (I’ve almost come to terms with this.)
7 things that attract me to a man:
1. A sense of humor
2. Rough hands
3. A little grey
4. A strong “alpha” vibe
6. A dominating personality
7. Unabashedly loving his sons and telling them so
7 things I say most often:
1. Don’t hit your brother
2. Bite me
3. Can I keep this pen?
4. What the :censor:
5. Yes, that’s a bad word, so don’t say that at school.
6. Because I said so
7. It’s all fun and games until somebody gets shot in the leg
7 celebrity crushes
1. Rob Morrow
2. Patrick Stewart
3. James Purefoy
4. Liam Neeson
5. Sam Elliot
6. Aidan Quinn
7. Angelina Jolie. No. I’ve never played on that team, but daaaaaaaaaamn.
Whoo Hoo, Shan! Nice list. You know, It’s funny . . .I almost put Angelina Jolie on my list too. :nod:
BTW. SERENITY is a movie, written and directed by Joss Whedon, based onthe series FIREFLY that was cancelled after one season. I saw it tonight! Great movie!! :cheer:
Great list Shan. I liked Sasha’s too…I went and looked.
And isn’t Angelina on all our lists?
Working up mine now……
I copied you, but left off Angie. She is HOT though.
Another ditto on Angelina. She’s just a beautiful woman.
My female crush is Queen Latifah. With Catherina C-Z a close second. Mebbe because I find more women worth looking at these days than guys? :shrug: Although Hugh Jackman goes a long way toward filling the gap.
Anyway. I can’t read in cars, either, unless we’re on a straight stretch of Interstate. So Kansas is good, western NC not.
My original engagement ring came from Tiffany’s (back in the day when you didn’t have to be Donald Trump to afford such a thing), but was burgled twenty years ago. Now my wish is for one of those wonker three-stone anniversary rings, but the last time we went to NY we actually went into Tiffany’s to price them (because, seriously, would I want to get one at Sam’s Club?) I realized it wasn’t gonna happen without a lottery win. Or the discovery of a hitherto unknown rich relative.
On your “what attracts me to a guy” list, I’m with you on #’s 1, 3, 5 and 7. These days, though, I have to say being filthy rich wouldn’t hurt. :nod:
Not that I’m shallow or anything. . .