I’m being neglectful, but I’ve been sick as the proverbial dog for two days now, and I’m totally sapped. (Why is it a dog? Why not sick as a rat or a monkey or a kangaroo?)
So, anyway. For now I’ll share an error message I encountered today. (It was less funny at the time because I actually wanted to see the page.)
I The user is too stupid
The page you are looking for refuses to load because you’re too
stupid. The Web site doesnt feel like working with you around.
And don’t go trying to adjust your browser settings, he thinks you’re a retard as well.
Please try the following:
* Jump Off a cliff, or repeatedly hit yourself on the head with a hammer.
* If you are an AOL user, you get bonus retard points and we’ll send someone over to ram a broken bottle up your ass.
* Do the internet a favor, and get offline. Forever.
* If you’re a Microsoft Windows user, please uninstall it and try a real OS next time. If you dont know how, or can’t, uninstall Windows, then curl up in your sock drawer and cry yourself to sleep.
* Some sites require you to be intelligent. Try revisiting them after you got a life.
* If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. Change whatever you want; people will find a way to steal your credit card number regardless.
* Click the back button Back button to try another link. Yes, let’s go with that: try another link.
* If nothing of this helped, then please dont send the site owner an email.