Kate tagged me for this meme, in which I apparently have to say WHY I have the links I have. Hello? Have you seen that list? ——>
So I’m cheating. If you don’t like it, then please, for the love of god, don’t tag me anymore. Just kidding. :neener:
The Blogs I Read category: Those are all there because they are the blogs I read. Some several times a day, some daily, some every couple of days. But I read them all.
* All About Romance—I can’t access it without losing my connection, but I’d like to. So it’s there. At least you guys can read it.
* Deborah Hale—She’s a fabulous writer and a wonderful woman and I’m so proud to know her. She’s made a great difference in my writing life and there will always be a link to her on my site.
* Drudge Report—my fave news source
* eHarlequin—Gotta love it
* Ellora’s Cave—My publisher
* Jaci Burton—A close friend and fellow EC author
* Madalyn Reese—A close friend and SIM author
* Melani Blazer—A close friend and fellow EC author
* Mrs. Giggles-site—Needs no explanation
* Preditors + Editors—Gotta watch what’s going on, right?
* Romance Junkies—They rock, even if I’m just a perpetual lurker
* Romancing The Blog—The center of the Blogosphere
* WordPress—kickass blogging platform
* Brava Authors—listed as a shortcut for me
* Lori Foster—Having the link here makes it faster and easier for me to hang on KD’s every word.
* My message board!—I dust it once a week in preparation for someday actually using it.
* Sensual Romance—Just a shortcut for me, as a perpetual lurker
* Sylvia Day’s MB—It’s Sylvia’s MB—go check it out!
* Conversations About Famous People—I love snark about celebrities. I laugh my ass off.
* Defamer.com—Good gossip
* Formula 1—a short cut for me, the Formula 1 fan
* Manager Guy—best shredding of query letters to be found anywhere
* NHOHVA—Umm…the New Hampshire Off-Highway Vehicle Association—ATV stuff
* Pogo—Oh gee. I don’t know why this link is here. I never go there. Not me. That would be…MEL!
* Snarkywood—The queens of Hollywood snark, hands down.
* Snopes.com—I like to check it out every few days and see what moronic hoaxes are floating around now.
* TerraServer—cool aerial shots. You can kinda see my house.
* The Smoking Gun—More gossipy stuff, mostly about morons.
* TWoP—Good show recaps, but not of the shows I want recaps for
* watchedauctions.com—Did have cool, bizarre ebay auctions, but the link might be dead. I should check.
And now I’m aggravated because listing the reasons they’re there makes me think of links that should be there, but aren’t. And now I’m going to need an entire page just for my damn links.
Who am I tagging? Nobody. I don’t forward chain letters, either. Even the hot angel guy one. But go ahead and do it anyway, if you haven’t.